171 viewsRead more
- 16oz Galbani® Mascarpone Cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Lactantia heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup espresso/strong coffee, cooled
- 1 Tbsp. cognac (optional)
- 2 bags of lady fingers (approx. 24 cookies)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- In a bowl, beat Galbani® mascarpone and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream, and fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Place espresso and optional cognac in a bowl. Dip lady fingers. Line a 9˝square pan with lady fingers.
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture on top, then sprinkle 1/4 cup cocoa.
- Add second layer of lady fingers, spread remaining half of mascarpone mixture, then garnish with 1/4 cup cocoa.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.